Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year List

So this year I am resolving to be more tidy. Be less lazy, not procastinate about things to do but just do them.

So I have a list of 15 jobs ready to be ticked off.

I have put away the 'filing', but the files bulge so much with gas bills, empty envelopes and random marketing flyers from 2009 that I can't fit any more in. So I plan to take a file each evening and declutter it. I hope to come across marriage license and also 3rd child's birth certificates which seemed to be absent on first look??.....

We have 'decluttered' the attic and I now have a pile of stuff to eBay so need to do that. Also evening work.

I have resolved to stay up later and not 'waste evening' by lounging on my arse poking the fire whilst watching repeats of The Big Bang Theory.

Have managed staying up later bit but so far have been hoovering up christmas cake, drinking wine and poking fire so not entirely productive.

So today's the day then. Right will clean out the fire ready for tonight and then look at the list and have a coffee, then the baby will get up and I will get nothing else done.............. I might put blog update on the list at least I can check one thing off then....

No comments:

Post a Comment